Workplace injuries

Injuries suffered in the workplace can be treated privately without referral from your general practitioner or may be partially covered by work safe if the injury has been reported to your employer.


For information about claiming treatment costs through work safe please speak to your general practitioner or therapist or visit the work safe website for more information.





Clinic News

Shura Ford in the Media


Subscribe with us and we'll send you some interesting stuff.